Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year’s Resolution

For several years now, I have intended to renew my postings to this blog and today I begin again. As the boys got older, maintaining a daily blog became difficult and I became backlogged. I stopped blogging altogether when I went back to work full time. While they understood, our most devoted followers were disappointed to lose this simple daily contact with our lives.  We missed it too. Later, I found Facebook and became a regular poster, but not everyone on there was especially interested in my boys’ daily box scores. This blog is a much better tool for sharing our lives with close family and friends. I still plan to periodically post to Facebook, but this will be the primary media for family communication. I will try to go back and fill in some of the gaps of the past, but my main emphases will be on documenting the present. Thank you for reading! Dave


No comments: